Richly established by means of the expertise we grew in the preceding years of work, Ganpat Industrial Corporation provides a soaring grade of AISI 4130 Steel Sheets, Plates and Coils to the well – regarded customers. These AISI 4130 Plates are widely used in different industries and esteemed for their high – class features such as strength, corrosion resistance and durability. Our AISI 4130 Coils are perfect for industrial and marine applications. The efforts used in the manufacture of these AISI 4130 Slatting Coils are made after severely probing their durability and quality. Meanwhile, our AISI 4130 Perforated Coils are also being offered in different sizes, designs and shapes to our customers, where we model each product depending on client demands. Application of these AISI 4130 Steel Plates could result in real cost savings when carefully compared to higher – cost alloys to determine if the necessary resistance is obtained in the chosen media. After hot working, anneal our AISI 4130 Steel Coils by heating to 1725 Degree F and 1850 Degree F for a minimum of 30 minutes per inch of thickness followed by water quench. Hot forming of these AISI 4130 Steel Slatting Coils should be in the range 1400 Degree – 2150 Degree F (760 Degree C – 1175 Degree C). Together with this, AISI 4130 Steel Perforated Coils may perhaps be taken from us at extremely low – cost prices and are well packed before supply.
Distributors Of AISI 4130 Polished Plates, AMS 6345 Strips, 4130 AISI Plate Stockholder, Chrome Molybdenum 4130 AISI Coils, AISI 4130 Strips Stockist, AISI 4130 Class 6000 Plates Stockist, 4130 AISI Shim Sheet Manufacturer, 4130 AISI Plates Suppliers in India.
AISI 4130 Hot Rolled Plates
4130 AISI Hot Rolled Plates
Chrome Molybdenum 4130 AISI Hot Rolled Plate
AISI UNS G41300 Hot Rolled Plates
AISI WERKSTOFF NR. 1.7218 Hot Rolled Plates
AMS 6345 AISI 4130 Hot Rolled Plates
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
AISI 4130 Sheets, Plate & Coils Packaging
We do care about the quality of our products even some little details are paid attention to. Each order is packaged according to the customer’ s standards including preparation for export such as wooden case, pallet or according to customer’s requirement All shipping documentation is provided for AISI 4130 Sheet, Plate and Coil delivery from mill to customer. Every assignment begins with a visit of our experienced sales representative who assesses the volume / weight of the belongings and brief the client about the nature of packing required as well as various documentation formalities when moving from India.