Alloy 20 Pipe, 20 Alloy Pipes, Alloy 20 Seamless Pipes, Alloy 20 Seamless Pipes, Alloy 20 Hexagonal Pipe, ASME SB729 Alloy Pipe Suppliers and Exporters in Mumbai, India.
Suppliers of ASTM B729 Alloy 20 Seamless Pipes, UNS N08020 Welded Pipe Exporter, 20 Alloy Bush Hex pipe, Alloy WERKSTOFF NR. 2.4660 Pipe Manufacturer in Mumbai, India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation holds expertise in supplying and trading wide array of Incoloy Alloy 20 Pipes that are durable in nature and have wide applications. Our Alloy 20 ERW Pipes (UNS N08020) are often used in Production of plastics and synthetic fibers, Chemical and petroleum processing equipment, and so on. These Alloy 20 Seamless Pipes is a nickel – chromium – molybdenum stainless steel alloy that was developed for applications involving acid attack, specifically sulfuric acid. Specifically designed to withstand sulfuric acid, our Alloy 20 Welded Pipes offers excellent corrosion resistance. These Alloy 20 EFW Pipes has excellent resistance to corrosion, crevice corrosion, and pitting. Meanwhile, these Alloy 20 Round Pipes are also being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers, where we also offer the same at best prices. Ganpat Industrial corporation is one of the well-known stockiest & supplier of these Alloy 20 Square Pipes, which has excellent resistance to general corrosion, pitting, and crevice corrosion in chemicals containing chlorides and sulfuric, phosphoric, and nitric acids. Our Alloy 20 Rectangular Pipes also contains niobium for stabilization against sensitization and resultants inter – granular corrosion. Our Alloy 20 Electropolish Pipes combines excellent corrosion resistance by means of elevated mechanical properties and relatively easy fabrication. Although originally designed for use in sulfuric acid related industries, these Alloy 20 Hexagonal Pipes is now a popular choice for a wide variety of industries including the chemical, food, pharmaceutical, and plastics industries.
Alloy 20 Seamless Pipe, Alloy 20 Welded Pipes, Alloy 20 ERW Pipes, Alloy 20 EFW Pipes, Alloy DIN NR. 2.4660 Pipes, Alloy 20 Hollow Pipe, ASME SB464 Welded Alloy Pipes, Alloy 20 Pipes, 20 Alloy Welded Pipe Manufacturer in India.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Alloy 20 Pipe Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy 20 Pipes Packaging
Alloy 20 Seamless Pipe may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. pipes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Alloy 20 Seamless Pipe may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.