Alloy 20 Tube, Carpenter 20 Tubes, Alloy 20 Seamless Tubes, Alloy 20 Seamless Tubing, ASME SB729 Incoloy® alloy 20 Tubing Suppliers and Exporters in Mumbai, India.
Suppliers of ASTM B729 Alloy 20 Seamless Tubes, Alloy UNS N08020 Welded Tubing Exporter, Alloy WERKSTOFF NR. 2.4660 Tube Manufacturer in Mumbai, India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation is one of the well-known dealers & stockiest in Alloy 20 Tubes, which are trusted for their various salient features like corrosion resistance, durability and high tensile strength. Our Alloy 20 Seamless Tubes is steel that is alloyed with a variety of elements in total amounts between 1.0 % and 50 % by weight to improve its mechanical properties. The simplest steels like these Alloy 20 Welded Tubes are iron (Fe) alloyed with carbon (C) (about 0.1 % to 1 %, depending on type). Our Alloy 20 EFW Tubes is a metal alloy consisting mostly of iron, in addition to small amounts of carbon, depending on the grade and quality of the steel. TheseAlloy 20 ERW Tubes are made by combining carbon steel with one or several alloying elements, such as manganese, silicon, nickel, titanium, copper, chromium and aluminium. The process of making our Alloy 20 Round Tubes is highly specialised and complex, which contains niobium for stabilization against sensitization and resultant inter – granular corrosion. These Alloy 20 Square Tubes contain specified amounts of alloying elements — other than carbon and the commonly accepted amounts of manganese, copper, silicon, sulphur, and phosphorus. Our Alloy 20 Rectangular Tubes is tailor-made as per the customer’s specification and end application. These Alloy 20 Electropolish Tubes is any type of steel to which one or more elements besides carbon have been intentionally added, to produce a desired physical property or characteristic.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Alloy 20 Tube Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy 20 Tubes Packaging
Alloy 20 Seamless Tube may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. tubes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Alloy 20 Seamless Tube may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.