Alloy WERKSTOFF NR. 2.4660 Flat Washers, 20 Alloy Lock Washer Exporter, Alloy 20 Spring Washer, Alloy UNS N08020 Sealing Washer, Suppliers of ASTM B366 20 Alloy Split Washers Manufacturer in India.
Alloy 20 Slot Washer, ASTM B366 Alloy Machine Washers, 20 Alloy Star Washer, 20 Alloy Conical Washer, Alloy 20 Wire Spring, Alloy DIN 2.4660 Washers, 20 Alloy Square Washer, Alloy 20 Flat Spring Suppliers and Exporters in Mumbai, India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation is one of the pioneer trader & exporter in Alloy 20 Washers, which is the higher carbon version of the alloy. Alloy 20 Flat Washers has slightly improved corrosion resistance over stainless steel in strongly oxidizing environments. Alloy 20 Lock Washers is also advantageous for high temperature service because of its good mechanical properties. Alloy 20 Sealing Washers offers higher creep and stress rupture properties than Alloy 304 and, particularly might also be considered for exposures where sensitization and intergranular corrosion are concerns. Alloy 20 Split Washers is a columbium (niobium) / tantalum stabilized austenitic chromium – nickel stainless steel which was developed to provide an 18 / 8 type alloy with improved inter – granular – corrosion resistance. Alloy 20 Slot Washers has a slightly improved corrosion resistance over other alloys of stainless steel in strongly oxidizing environments as a result of the addition of columbium (niobium) and tantalum. Alloy 20 Machine Washers was developed for enhanced creep resistance and for higher strength at temperatures above 1000 Degree F (537 Degree C). In most instances, the carbon content of Alloy 20 Star Washers enables dual certification. Alloy 20 Wire Spring Washers does not perform well in chloride solutions, even in small concentrations, or in sulphuric acid. The slightly higher price point of Alloy 20 Flat Spring Washers is well worth it in areas with high chloride exposure, especially the coast and heavily salted roadways.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME Alloy 20 Washers Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy 20 Washer Packaging
Based on the requirement of the OE Customer, materials are transported in customer specific plastic bins on a daily basis or packed in corrugated boxes and dispatched to the customer. Materials are packed in corrugated boxes and dispatched on wooden Euro pallets to export customers. These pallets are fumigated, wrapped, labelled and strapped prior to dispatch.