Ganpat Industrial Corporation is a known distributor, stockist and supplier of Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Pipe Fittings, which has reasonably good cold working properties and can be moderately drawn and formed in the annealed condition. Because of the wide range of widths and thicknesses and the variety of tempers produced in our Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Elbow Fittings and cut lengths, no flatness tolerances have been established for cold rolled stainless steel. Flatness on temper rolled in these Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Tee Fittings cannot be guaranteed. This aging treatment in our Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Cross Fittings is so low in temperature that there is no significant distortion. These Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Cap Fittings are therefore well suited to production of long shafts, which require no re – straightening after heat treatment. Parts of our Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Coupling Fittings should be preheated at 350 Degree F / 400 Degree F (180 Degree C / 205 Degree C) to prevent cracking, particularly in heavy sections. Since these Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Bend Fittings is air hardening, parts should be annealed immediately after welding. Our Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Union Fittings are therefore well suited to production of long shafts, which require no re – straightening after heat treatment. For better machinability, these Alloy Steel F22 Forged Threaded Bushing Fittings reduces annealing temperature to give higher hardness.
Alloy Steel F22 Threaded Union Exporter, Alloy Steel F22 Hex Plug, Chrome Moly F22 Threaded Forged Equal Tee, ASME 16.11 Alloy Steel F22 Threaded Fittings, Alloy Steel F22 Threaded Forged Plug, Alloy Steel F22 Hexagonal Plug, F22 Alloy Steel High Pressure Class 6000 Threaded Fittings Supplier in India.
Alloy Steel F22 Threaded Forged Fittings Test Certificates
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel F22 Threaded Forged Fittings are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit. In case of Alloy Steel F22 Threaded Forged Fittings exports, standard export packaging is done in wooden cases. All F22 Alloy Steel Threaded Forged Fittings are marked with Grade, Lot No, Size, Degree and our trade mark. On special requests we can also, make custom marking on our products. Our Experienced warehouse guys are always ready to pick out your order and get it ready for delivery.
Alloy Steel F22 Threaded Forged Fitting Manufacturer Popular Searches