Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes, Alloy Steel T1 Santiary Tube, T1 Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes, Alloy Steel T1 Tubing Suppliers and Exporters in Mumbai, India.
Stockholder of ASTM A213 T1 Alloy Steel High Pressure Tube, AS T1 Chrome Moly Tubing Supplier, T1 Alloy Steel Heat Exchanger Tube, Alloy Steel T1 Electropolish Tube, T1 Alloy Steel Decorative Tube, Alloy Steel UNS K11597 Seamless Tube, Alloy Steel Grade T1 Tubes Manufacturer in India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation is a known manufacturer of AS T1 Tubes, which is preferable, but not necessary, that the alloy be in the solution – annealed condition when welded. Annealing at temperatures lower than the solution heat – treating may cause precipitation of secondary phases, which may affect the strength and ductility of these Alloy Steel T1 Seamless Tubes. The web should be thinned down to about one – third the web – thickness of a standard drill and thus better finishes of Alloy Steel T1 Welded Tubes can be obtained by increasing the speed and decreasing the feed. Automatic screw machines are not recommended for these Alloy Steel T1 EFW Tubes because speeds are generally excessive and carbide – tipped tools will not hold up. Sulphur – base cutting fluid should be used for machining Alloy Steel T1 ERW Tubes, where all traces of cutting fluid should be removed prior to heat-treatment or high temperature service. These Alloy Steel T1 Round Tubes are indicative only of the results obtained in such tests and should not be considered as guaranteed maximums or minimums. Alloy Steel T1 Square Tubes must be tested under actual service conditions to determine their suitability for a particular purpose. Furnace trays in these Alloy Steel T1 Rectangular Tubes, which used to support heavy loads, have been exposed to temperatures up to 2300 Degree F in an oxidizing atmosphere without bending or warping.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Alloy Steel T1 Tubes Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel T1 Tubes Packaging
Alloy Steel T1 Seamless Tube may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. tubes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Alloy Steel T1 Seamless Tubes may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.