Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes, Alloy Steel T2 Santiary Tube, Alloy Steel T2 High Pressure Tube, T2 Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes, Alloy Steel T2 Tubing Suppliers and Exporters in Mumbai, India.
Stockholder of ASTM A213 T2 Alloy Steel High Pressure Tube, Alloy Steel T2 Cold Rolled Coiled Tube, T2 Alloy Steel Heat Exchanger Tube, AS T2 Chrome Moly Tubing Supplier, Alloy Steel UNS K11547 Seamless Tube, T2 Alloy Steel Decorative Tube, Alloy Steel Grade T2 Tubes Manufacturer in India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation is a known exporter of AS T2 Tubes, which is equally suitable for use in jet engine tailpipes, afterburner components, turbine blades, nozzle vanes, cabin heaters, and other aircraft parts. Of several materials evaluated in an atmosphere of hydrogen, nitrogen and ammonia at 1100 Degree F and 25, 00 psi, these Alloy Steel T2 Seamless Tubes had a nitride case less than one – fourth as thick as the closest competitive material without inter – granular attack. Carbide tools of our Alloy Steel T2 Welded Tubes should have smaller angles than high – speed tools, where operating speeds can be higher. Thoroughly clean work piece is recommended in these Alloy Steel T2 EFW Tubes after machining to prevent surface contamination in the course of subsequent heat treating, where further chlorine additives would be an alternative. Our Alloy Steel T2 ERW Tubes is one of the most widely used nickel base super – alloys for gas turbine engine components. These Alloy Steel T2 Round Tubes has no yield or tensile strength requirements, but it does require a hardness maximum and stress rupture minimums. Our Alloy Steel T2 Square Tubes is a solid solution strengthened grade has good strength and oxidation resistance up to 2200 Degree F (1200 Degree C). Since the rate of cooling has no effect on the softening, these Alloy Steel T2 Rectangular Tubes may perhaps be water quenched or air cooled.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Alloy Steel T2 Tubes Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel T2 Tubes Packaging
Alloy Steel T2 Seamless Tube may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. tubes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Alloy Steel T2 Seamless Tubes may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.