Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes, T23 Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes, Alloy Steel T23 Instrumentation tube, Alloy Steel T23 Santiary Tube, Alloy Steel T23 Tubing Suppliers and Exporters in Mumbai, India.
Stockholder of ASTM A213 T23 Alloy Steel High Pressure Tube, T23 Alloy Steel Heat Exchanger Tube, AS T23 Chrome Moly Tubing Supplier, T23 Alloy Steel Decorative Tube, Alloy Steel T23 BRIGHT ANNEALED Tube, Alloy Steel UNS K41650 Seamless Tube, Alloy Steel Grade T23 Tubes Manufacturer in India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation is a known exporter of AS T23 Tubes, which exhibits excellent resistance to corrosive attack by seawater under stagnant and flowing conditions. Our Alloy Steel T23 Seamless Tubes should not be exposed to temperatures in the 1000 Degree F – 1600 Degree F range for the reason that of severe loss of ductility. In a vacuum, These Alloy Steel T23 Welded Tubes may be used from 1600 Degree F to substantially higher temperatures. The high content of chromium in our Alloy Steel T23 ERW Tubes gives it good resistance to wet corrosion by oxidizing media (e.g., nitric acid and ferric and cupric salts). Its contents of molybdenum and tungsten give these Alloy Steel T23 EFW Tubes resistance to wet reducing media (e.g., sulphuric and hydrochloric acids). The primary function of our Alloy Steel T23 Round Tubes is that of effective survival under high – temperature, high – stress service in a moderately to severely corrosive, and / or erosion prone environment. Parts of these Alloy Steel T23 Square Tubes may normally be used in the as – welded condition, but a post – weld anneal will result in optimum corrosion resistance. Our Alloy Steel T23 Rectangular Tubes are used for many applications including pressure vessels, nuclear reactors, chemical reactors, as pipes and valves in chemical industry. These Alloy Steel T23 Electropolish Tubes is designed to resist erosion – corrosion (combined mechanical and chemical degradation).
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Alloy Steel T23 Tubes Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel T23 Tubes Packaging
Alloy Steel T23 Seamless Tube may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. tubes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Alloy Steel T23 Seamless Tubes may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.