Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes, T5 Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes, Alloy Steel T5 High Pressure Tube, T5b Alloy Steel Decorative Tube, Alloy Steel T5 Santiary Tube, Alloy Steel T5b Tubing Suppliers and Exporters in Mumbai, India.
Stockholder of ASTM A213 T5c Alloy Steel High Pressure Tube, AS T5 Chrome Moly Tubing Supplier, T5c Alloy Steel Heat Exchanger Tube, Alloy Steel T5b Cold Rolled Coiled Tube, Alloy Steel UNS K4154 Seamless Tube, Alloy Steel Grade T5b Tubes Manufacturer in India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation is a known dealer of AS T5 Tubes, which can also be used interchangeably, based on application, where products that use acidified solutions can introduce a strong risk for corrosion. Major hot working in Alloy Steel T5 Seamless Tubes should be done between 2300 Degree F / 1850 Degree F, while light working may be continued as low as 1600 Degree F. No hot working in Alloy Steel T5 Welded Tubes should be attempted between 1600 Degree F / 1200 Degree F due to lower ductility in that range. Above this temperature in Alloy Steel T5 EFW Tubes, grain growth may be objectionable, although very brief heating at 1900 Degree F will cause complete softening without undue grain growth. For this reason, age – hardened alloys such as Alloy Steel T5 ERW Tubes are machined using an aggressive but slow cut with a hard tool, minimizing the number of passes required. Alternatively, the majority of the machining in Alloy Steel T5 Round Tubes can be performed with the work – piece in a solutionized form, with only the final steps being performed after age hardening. The UNS number is covered by ASTM, ASME, ISO, DIN and other international standards, making Alloy Steel T5 Square Tubes available in many common product forms. Cold working of Alloy Steel T5 Rectangular Tubes at levels between 30 % and 65 % result in high room temperature yield strengths.
T5/T5b/T5c Alloy Steel A213 Tube Test Certificates
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Alloy Steel T5/T5b/T5c Tubes Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel T5/T5b/T5c Tubes Packaging
Alloy Steel T5/T5b/T5c Seamless Tube may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. tubes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Alloy Steel T1 Seamless Tubes may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.
ASME SA213 Alloy Steel T5/T5b/T5c Tubes Popular Searches