Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes, T9 Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes, T9 Alloy Steel Heat Exchanger Tube, Alloy Steel T9 Tubing Suppliers and Exporters in Mumbai, India.
Stockholder of ASTM A213 T9 Alloy Steel High Pressure Tube, AS T9 Chrome Moly Tubing Supplier, Alloy Steel T9 BRIGHT ANNEALED Tube, Alloy Steel UNS K90941 Seamless Tube, Alloy Steel T9 Electropolish Tube, Alloy Steel T9 Santiary Tube, Alloy Steel Grade T9 Tubes Manufacturer in India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation is a known supplier of AS T9 Tubes, which are available with various amounts of cold work to achieve high strength and toughness by simultaneously retaining the excellent corrosion resistance of the alloy. Alloy Steel T9 Seamless Tubes has excellent resistance to hot fluoride salts in the temperature range of 1300 Degree F to 1600 Degree F (705 Degree C – 870 Degree C). To assess the resistance of welds to corrosion in Alloy Steel T9 Welded Tubes, we choose to test all – weld – metal samples, taken from the quadrants of cruciform assemblies, created using multiple gas metal arc (MIG) weld passes. Predictably, the inhomogeneous nature of weld microstructures in Alloy Steel T9 EFW Tubes leads to higher corrosion rates (than with homogeneous, wrought products). The annealing temperature for Alloy Steel T9 ERW Tubes is 1066 Degree C (1950 Degree F), and water quenching is advised (rapid air cooling is feasible with thinner structures). Alloy Steel T9 Round Tubes is stiffer than most austenitic stainless steels, and more energy is required during cold forming. Also, Alloy Steel T9 Square Tubes work hardens more readily than most austenitic stainless steels, and may require several stages of cold work, with intermediate anneals. On the other hand, Alloy Steel T9 Rectangular Tubes is prone to significant grain boundary attack in this boiling solution after just 3 minutes at temperatures in the approximate range 925 Degree C to 1050 Degree C.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Alloy Steel T9 Tubes Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel T9 Tubes Packaging
Alloy Steel T9 Seamless Tube may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. tubes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Alloy Steel T9 Seamless Tubes may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.