T91 Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes, Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes, Alloy Steel T91 High Pressure Tube, Alloy Steel T91 High Pressure Tube, Alloy Steel T91 Tubing Suppliers and Exporters in Mumbai, India.
Alloy Steel UNS K90901 Seamless Tube, Stockholder of ASTM A213 T91 Alloy Steel High Pressure Tube, Alloy Steel T91 Cold Rolled Coiled Tube, AS T91 Chrome Moly Tubing Supplier, Alloy Steel T91 BRIGHT ANNEALED Tube, Alloy Steel Grade T91 Tubes Manufacturer in India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation is a known manufacturer of AS T91 Tubes, which is rich in cobalt and shares many of the wear characteristics of the cobalt – based alloys. Our Alloy Steel T91 Seamless Tubes can be solution treated at 1065 Degree C (1950 Degree F) and then rapidly quenched in normal conditions that require product forms to be furnished and used. In cases where bright annealed product forms such as sheet and strip are required, theseAlloy Steel T91 Welded Tubes can be solution treated at 1149 Degree C (2100 Degree F) and then cooled in a hydrogen atmosphere so as to avoid oxidation of the bright surface. Furthermore, our Alloy Steel T91 EFW Tubes offers improved resistance to heat zone corrosion attack and to stress corrosion cracking when compared to other alloys. At the same time, by control of carbon and nitrogen, and careful selection of chromium, molybdenum, and tungsten levels, corrosion properties of many of the nickel – based alloy, such as of theseAlloySteel T91 ERW Tubes, have been attained. Industry users like the resistance of our Alloy Steel T91 Round Tubes to a wide range of organic acids and the resistance to chloride – induced stress – corrosion cracking. These Alloy Steel T91 Square Tubes resists the formation of grain boundary carbide precipitates in the weld heat – affected zone, making it suitable for most chemical process applications in the as-welded condition.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Alloy Steel T91 Tubes Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel T91 Tubes Packaging
Alloy Steel T91 Seamless Tube may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. tubes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Alloy Steel T91 Seamless Tubes may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.