We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation are very well known for manufacturing, supplying, exporting premium quality ASTM A312 TP 321 / 321H Pipe. . We are effective for managing small and bulk orders. This grade is often referred to as marine alloy grade due to its outstanding resistance to corrosion. As an expert in the pipe manufacturing industry, we are capable to meet the exact demand of the clients.
ASTM A312 TP 321/321H grade is generally preferred for use in the carbide precipitation range 4250° C to 8500° C. It has the standard composition of chromium and nickel content 18% and 8% respectively. Additionally, resisting elements are also added to it for stabilization. It offers great performance in the elevated temperature up to 9000° C. At this stage, it possesses high strength, resistance to embrittlement and scaling.
Generally, it is an austenitic grade with excellent welding and forming attributes. These can be rolled out from hot or cold working process. In addition, titanium means good post-weld annealing is enhanced. Also, the amount of titanium helps to control the grain size and readily form carbides that improve its strength, corrosion resistance, and toughness. It also maintains the structure to cryogenic temperatures too. When alloy annealed virtually it is nonmagnetic in nature. After cold working, it becomes attracted to the magnet. This grade is malleable in nature.
ASTM A312 TP 321321H Pipes have good weldability. Furthermore, its austenitic structure allows to deep drawn with the intermediate annealing process. To add protection while exporting we pack these pipes in wooden cases, cartons with plastic end caps.
ASME SA312 TP 321 Seamless Pipe Manufacturer in India, ASTM A312 TP 321 SS Hexagonal Pipes, ASTM A312 TP 321H Pipe, ASTM A312 TP 321H Hollow Pipe, ASME SA312 TP 321H Welded Pipes, ASTM A312 TP 321H Bush Hex Pipe.
ASTM A312 TP 321 / 321H Steel Pipes Test Certificates
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API A312 TP 321 / 321H SS Pipe Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
ASME SA312 TP 321 / 321H SS Pipes Packaging
ASTM A312 TP 321 Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. pipes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of ASTM A312 TP 321l Seamless Pipe may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.