Ganpat Industrial Corporation is one of the prominent dealers and stockiest for high quality Brass Butt Weld Pipe Fittings, which is the most widely used stainless steel grade. Brass Elbow Butt Weld Pipe Fittings finds applications due to both excellent corrosion resistance and high strength. Brass Tee Butt Weld Pipe Fittings gives better guaranteed corrosion resistance, but for much of the stainless steel currently produced also complies with other alloys. Brass Elbow Reducer Butt Weld Pipe Fittings is not generally suitable for use at temperatures above 300 Degree C as it suffers from precipitation neither of brittle micro constituents, nor below -50 Degree C because of its ductile – to – brittle – transition. Brass Cross Butt Weld Pipe Fittings has excellent general corrosion resistance; superior to Grade 316 in most environments. Brass Bend Pipe Fittings has excellent resistance to localized corrosion including inter – granular, pitting and crevice corrosion; the CPT of it is generally at least 35 Degree C. Brass Stub End Butt Weld Pipe Fittings is also resistant to chloride stress corrosion cracking (SCC) at temperatures of up to about 150 Degree C. Brass End Cap Butt Weld Pipe Fittings will often perform well in environments which cause premature failure of austenitic grades. Brass Dish Cap Butt Weld Pipe Fittings has better resistance to sea water then Grade 316, where the high strength of can pose problems.
Brass Equal Tee, Supplier of Brass 45 degree Elbow, Cupro Nickel 1.5d Pipe Bend, ANSI B16.15 Brass Welded Buttweld Fittings, ASME SB62 Brass Long Stub, Copper Welded Cross Exporter in India.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME Brass Buttweld Pipe Fittings Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Brass Pipe Fittings Packaging
Brass Buttweld Fitting are individually wrapped by hand to ensure that the high quality of the material is maintained and no damage in the last stages of production. We recommend Plywood cases or pallet packaging to ensure safe packaging and prompt delivery of the ordered consignment. Brass Buttweld Fitting come with imprints relevant to the job information (eg, heat number, size, material and part number). This information is also printed along all delivered Industrial Buttweld Fittings.