Brass Seamless Pipes, Brass Welded Pipes, Brass Pipes, Brass EFW Pipes, ASME SB36 Brass Pipe Suppliers and Exporters in Mumbai, India.
Suppliers of ASTM B135 Brass Seamless Pipes, Brass ERW Pipes, UNS C36000 Welded Pipe Exporter, Brass DIN 934 Pipe Manufacturer in Mumbai, India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation is an eminent manufacturer of Brass Pipes, which has good mechanical properties from cryogenic to moderately high temperatures. For applications requiring maximum ductility, these Brass Seamless Pipes with low sulfur levels can be supplied by producers using ladle – refining techniques. The easily exchangeable test pipeline in our Brass Welded Pipes is filled by means of the sample and cooled down to a set temperature. In general, wear resistance in these Brass EFW Pipes can be improved by increasing the hardness of an alloy, by specifying an alloy with greater carbon content (without increasing hardness), or by both. Fully hardened – and – tempered, our low – carbon Brass ERW Pipes have a good combination of strength and toughness, both at room temperature and low temperature. These Brass Round Pipes contains both chromium (usually 18 %) and nickel (usually 8 %) metals as the main non – iron constituents. Exposure to temperatures above 1000 Degree F (540 Degree C) in our Brass Square Pipes can result in changes to the microstructure that will significantly lower ductility and impact strength. The content of chromium in these Brass Rectangular Pipes confers resistance to a variety of oxidizing substances such as nitric acid, nitrates and oxidizing salt. We also offer our Brass Electropolish Pipes in personalized orders for different sizes, shapes and designs at market leading prices to our esteemed customers.
Brass DIN 934 Pipes, ASME SB36 Welded Brass Pipes, Brass Custom Pipe, Brass Round Pipe Manufacturer in India.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Brass Pipe Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Brass Pipes Packaging
Brass Seamless Pipe may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. pipes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Brass Seamless Pipe may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.