Brass B135 Tubes, Brass Seamless Tubes, Brass Tube High Pressure Tube, ASTM B36 Brass Seamless Tubing, Brass Tube BRIGHT ANNEALED Tube, Brass Welded Tubes Suppliers and Exporters in Mumbai, India.
Brass ERW Tubes Supplier, Brass Tube Cold Rolled Coiled Tube, Brass UNS C36000 Tubing, Brass Tube Electropolish Tube, Dealer of ASTM B36 Brass Tube, Brass Tubing, Brass DIN 934 Tubing Manufacturer in India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation is one of the renowned exporter and trader of Brass Tubes, which is far more resistant to formic acid than conventional stainless steels of the SS 316L and more resistant than SS 904L. In nitric acid, Brass Seamless Tubes performs very well, where it can be machined using conventional machining methods which are used for iron – based alloys. The high alloying contents of chromium and nickel give Brass Welded Tubes considerably better resistance to sodium hydroxide than standard stainless steels. At boiling temperatures, Brass EFW Tubes is resistant to lower acid concentrations. Brass ERW Tubes has high strength and toughness in the temperature range cryogenic to 1093 Degree C which is derived largely from the solid solution effects of the refractory metal, columbium and molybdenum, in a nickel – chromium matrix. Brass Round Tubes has good mechanical properties that are formed moderately to high temperatures, where no obvious difference in corrosion are met above and below the melt line. Brass Square Tubes can be formed using all conventional techniques, and is also cold worked using standard tooling. Our support of the power & process industry is reflected in the specialty of Brass Electropolish Tubes that we inventory to support outage & maintenance requirements. Brass Instrumentation Tubes can be used in the same applications as other alloys, especially where corrosion is a concern such as: Chemical processing, Chlorate manufacturing, Desalination, Marine applications.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Alloy Grade2 Tubes Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Brass Tubes Packaging
Depending on the size of the diameter of the tubes these individually (large diameter Brass Tubing) or in bundles (small diameter Brass Tubing) are transported. Brass Tubing in bunches are taken together with metal strips or wires in the transverse direction. It is important to make sure that the strapping is very firm, so that the individual tubes can not move against each other and thereby suffer damage. Subject to transport, duration and turnover can be wrapped in eg plastic jute fabric and is provided at the bundle ends and stop points with sheet metal bundled tubes. specialty tubes shall be protected against corrosion and are usually coated or in appropriately chosen cases or wood-corrugated structures packaged.