Carbon Steel Channel, Carbon Steel Beam, Carbon Steel Angle Bar, Carbon Steel Chains Suppliers and Dealer in Mumbai, India.
Suppliers of Carbon Steel U Channel, Carbon Steel Anchor Chain Exporter, Carbon Steel Equal Leg Angle, Carbon Steel H Beam, Carbon Steel I Beam Manufacturer in India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation is a prominent leader in exporting and trading CS Other Products, which is available in different sizes and shapes to our clients. We also offer the same in different grades and specifications such as AISI Carbon Steel Sheets Plates Coils, AISI Carbon Steel Sheets Plates Coils, Carbon Steel Sheets Plates Coils, Carbon Steel Sheets Plates Coils, and EN SERIES Carbon Steel Sheets Plates Coils. The properties of this Carbon Steel Angle are achieved with overall lower alloy content than similar – performing super – austenitic grades, making their use cost – effective for many applications. The crystal structure makes such Carbon Steel C-Channel virtually non- magnetic and less brittle at low temperatures. For greater hardness and strength, more carbon is added in our Carbon Steel Chain. With proper heat treatment, this Carbon Steel C-Chain is used for such products as razor blades, cutlery, and tools. When building a bridge by our Carbon Steel I-Beam, attention must be paid, in particular, to high load bearing strength. When this is combined, as is often the case, with exposure to saline and other corrosives, Carbon Steel H-Beam leads to duplex being the material of choice. For applications requiring maximum ductility, our Carbon Steel T-Beam with low sulphur levels can be supplied by producers using ladle – refining techniques. Electro-polishing or passivation of this CS Angle can improve corrosion resistance.
Hot Rolled Carbon Steel Equal Leg Angle, Carbon Steel T Beam, Carbon Steel Lifting Chain, Carbon Steel C Channel, Specialist Distributor of Carbon Steel Twist Link Chain,Carbon Steel W Beams Exporter in India.
Carbon Steel Angle, Channel, Beam, Chain Test Certificates
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM A105, ASME SA105 and API Carbon Steel Angle, Channel, Beam, Chain Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
We focus on every procedure to assure quality, the package we usually take is pack Carbon Steel Angle with environmental poly bags, and then in free fumigation wooden cases or wooden palte. Also can accept customized package such as OEM by negotiation. We offers just about everything to meet your Carbon Steel Channel pack requirements. Lot of emphasis is placed on the packing and packaging. The AISI H Beam are packed in wooden corrugated boxes foiled in plastic wraps and bubble wraps.