Ganpat Industrial Corporation is a recognized manufacturer, trader, and exporter of CS Sheets Plates Coils, which must be emphasized that this is only a guide to material selection. We also offer the same in different grades and specifications such as ASTM A515 Gr. 70 Carbon Steel Sheets Plates Coils, ASTM A515 Gr. 60 Carbon Steel Sheets Plates Coils, ASTM A516 Gr. 70 Carbon Steel Sheets Plates Coils, ASTM A516 Gr. 60 Carbon Steel Sheets Plates Coils, ASTM A516 Gr. 65 Carbon Steel Sheets Plates Coils, ASTM C45 Carbon Steel Sheets Plates Coils, EN8 Carbon Steel Sheets Plates Coils, and ASTM A572 Gr. 42, 50 Carbon Steel Sheets Plates Coils. The range of Carbon Steel Plates allows them to be matched for corrosion resistance with the austenitic and ferrite steel grades. It is always important to assess the suitability of a particular Carbon Steel Coils with full knowledge of the corrosive environment. Structures of Carbon Steel Slitting Coils in swimming pools are known to be prone to SCC. The use of standard austenitic stainless steel like Carbon Steel Perforated Coils is forbidden in this application. Ganpat Industrial Corporation is a well–known dealer and exporter for high-quality CS Plates, which is available in different sizes and shapes as per our clients’ requirements. The high strength in CS Coils also comes with lower ductility than austenitic grades.
Carbon Steel Sheets, Plate & Coils Test Certificates
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Carbon Steel Sheets, Plate & Coils Packaging
We do care about the quality of our products even some little details are paid attention to. Each order is packaged according to the customer’ s standards including preparation for export such as wooden case, pallet or according to customer’s requirement All shipping documentation is provided for Carbon Steel Sheet, Plate and Coil delivery from mill to customer. Every assignment begins with a visit of our experienced sales representative who assesses the volume / weight of the belongings and brief the client about the nature of packing required as well as various documentation formalities when moving from India.