ASTM B619 Hastelloy Tubing, Hastelloy Seamless Tubes, Hastelloy Instrumentation Tubes Suppliers in Mumbai, India, Hastelloy Round Tube.
Hastelloy Cold Rolled Coiled Tubing Supplier, Hastelloy Heat Exchager Tube, Hastelloy Polish Tubes, Exporter of ASTM B622 Hastelloy High Pressure Tube, Hastelloy Tubes Manufacturer in India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation offers a wide range of Hastelloy Alloy Tubes, which is particularly resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion. We also offer these products in different grades such as Hastelloy C22 Tubes, Hastelloy C276 Tubes, Hastelloy B2 Tubes, Hastelloy B3 Tubes, and Hastelloy X Tubes. In addition to outstanding resistance to all manner of pitting and cracking, parts made from Hastelloy Seamless Tubes blends tend to find good use across a wide range of chemical applications that might otherwise oxidize the metal. The advantages of Hastelloy Welded Tubes over previous B-family alloys are enhanced thermal stability and improved fabrication characteristics. The recently developed Hastelloy EFW Tubes will handle stronger non – oxidizing acids than C-type alloys and will tolerate oxidizing impurities that B-type alloys will not. Hastelloy ERW Tubes has been used extensively to protect against the most corrosive FGD systems and the most sophisticated pharmaceutical reaction vessels. Hastelloy Round Tubes has been very successful as phosphoric acid heat exchanger tubing and for other process components in the fertilizer industry. The high chromium content of Hastelloy Square Tubes make them the premier choices for strong oxidizing solutions and mixed acid pickling services. Hastelloy Rectangular Tubes has virtually excellent corrosion resistance, where high – temperature stability in the 1200 Degree F – 1900 Degree F (650-1040°C) range as evidenced by good ductility and corrosion resistance. With proper heat treatment, for example, tensile strength of Hastelloy Instrumentation Tubes can be raised.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Hastelloy Tubes Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Hastelloy Tubes Packaging
Hastelloy Seamless Tube may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. tubes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Hastelloy Seamless Tubes may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.