UNS N09925 Welded Pipe Exporter, Incoloy Alloy 925 Pipes, Incoloy 925 Bush Hex Pipe, Suppliers of ASTM B805 Incoloy 925 Seamless Pipes Manufacturer in Mumbai, India.
Incoloy 925 Pipes, Incoloy 925 Hollow Pipe, Incoloy 925 Hexagonal Pipe, ASME SB805 Incoloy Pipe, 925 Incoloy Seamless Pipes Suppliers and Exporters in Mumbai, India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation offers a wide range of Alloy 925 Pipes, which is quite recommended amongst the clients for their hassle free performance. Incoloy 925 Seamless Pipes (UNS N09925) is a precipitation – hardenable nickel – iron – chromium alloy with additions of molybdenum and copper. Incoloy 925 Welded Pipes combines the high strength of a precipitation – hardenable alloy with the excellent corrosion resistance of INCOLOY 825. Incoloy 925 EFW Pipes offers exceptional strength up to 1000 Degree F (538 Degree C). Incoloy 925 ERW Pipes can be age – hardened by adding aluminum and titanium. Incoloy 925 Round Pipes composition offers a high level of strength and corrosion resistance. Incoloy 925 Pipes also provides a combination of high strength and excellent corrosion resistance. Meanwhile, these Incoloy 925 Pipes are also being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers. Incoloy 925 Pipes is an age hardenable nickel based alloy that also contains chromium and iron. Incoloy 925 Hallow Pipes has outstanding resistance to general corrosion, pitting, crevice corrosion, and stress-corrosion cracking in many aqueous environments including those containing sulfides and chlorides. With the additions of molybdenum, copper, aluminum and titanium, Incoloy 925 Bush Hex Pipes is an age hardenable nickel – iron – chromium alloy that provides a combination of high strength and excellent corrosion resistance. The composition of these elements in Alloy 925 Seamless Pipes offers a great phase of power and weathering confrontation.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Incoloy 925 Pipe Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Incoloy 925 Pipes Packaging
Incoloy 925 Seamless Pipe may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. pipes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Incoloy 925 Seamless Pipe may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.