Incoloy Seamless Tubes, ASTM B163 Inconel Tubing, Inconel Round Tube, Inconel Alloy Instrumentation Tubes Suppliers in Mumbai, India.
Incoloy Heat Exchager Tube, Inconel Cold Rolled Coiled Tubing Supplier, Incoloy Polish Tubes, Inconel Tubes Manufacturer in India, Exporter of ASTM B163 Inconel High Pressure Tube.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation offers a wide range of Inconel Alloy Tubes, which is readily brake or roll formed into a variety of parts for applications in the industrial, architectural, and transportation fields. We also offer these products in different grades such as Inconel 600 Tubes, Inconel 601 Tubes, Inconel 625 Tubes, Inconel 800 Tubes, Inconel 800H Tubes, Inconel 800HT Tubes, Inconel 825 Tubes, Inconel 925 Tubes, Inconel 718 Tubes, and Inconel 330 Tubes. In order to provide optimum resistance to inter – granular corrosion and to polythionic acid stress corrosion cracking in service temperatures at 1500 Degree F – 1650 Degree F an air cool may be used for these Inconel Alloy Seamless Tubes. Apart from chrome molybdenum and vanadium, carbon elements like cobalt, nickel, niobium, titanium, tungsten, & zirconium can be added in our Inconel Alloy Welded Tubes to attain respective alloying effect. These Inconel Alloy EFW Tubes also has outstanding welding characteristics. Post-weld annealing is not required when welding thin sections. Our Inconel Alloy ERW Tubes has a small palladium addition to improve corrosion resistance, particularly in mineral acids and strong brines. These Inconel Alloy Round Tubes is a high carbon modification developed for enhanced creep resistance. In most instances, the grain size and carbon content of our Inconel Alloy Square Tubes can meet clients’ requirements. These Inconel Alloy Rectangular Tubes is often used at cryogenic temperatures, with excellent toughness to -450 Degree F, and low magnetic permeability.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Inconel Tubes Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Inconel Tubes Packaging
Inconel Seamless Tube may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. tubes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Incoloy Seamless Tubes may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.