Dealer of ASTM B730 Monel 400 Tube, Alloy 400 ERW Tubes Supplier, Monel UNS N04400 Tubing, Monel NCF 400 Tubes, Monel 400 Cold Rolled Coiled Tube, Monel 400® Tubing, Monel WERKSTOFF NR. 2.4360 Tubing Manufacturer in India.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation is one of the pioneer dealer and trader of quality Monel Alloy 400 Tubes, which has excellent mechanical properties at sub – zero temperatures. Monel 400 Seamless Tubes is a group of nickel alloys, primarily composed of nickel (up to 67 %) and copper, with small amounts of iron, manganese, carbon, and silicon. TheseMonel 400 Welded Tubes can be fabricated readily by hot – and cold – working, machining, and welding. Small additions of aluminium and titanium, which form Monel 400 EFW Tubes, increase strength, particularly at high temperatures, making it useful in aerospace applications. While these Monel 400 ERW Tubes has a number of advantages, it is far from the perfect metal. The machinability of Monel 400 Round Tubes is poor because of their tendency to quickly work – harden. These Monel 400 Square Tubes could also be easily welded, soldered, and brazed. Strength and hardness of Monel 400 Rectangular Tubes increase with only slight impairment of ductility or impact resistance. These Monel 400 Electropolish Tubes does not undergo a ductile – to – brittle transition even when cooled to the temperature of liquid hydrogen. At temperatures down to -320 Degree F, Monel 400 Instrumentation Tubes shows excellent ductility and tough fracture characteristics over this temperature range with the maximum load increasing considerably with decrease in temperature. These Monel 400 High Presssure Tubes is particularly resistant to hydrochloric and hydrofluoric acids when they are de – aerated.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Alloy 400 Tubes Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Monel 400 Tubes Packaging
Depending on the size of the diameter of the tubes these individually (large diameter Monel Tubing) or in bundles (small diameter Monel Tubing) are transported. Monel Tubing in bunches are taken together with metal strips or wires in the transverse direction. It is important to make sure that the strapping is very firm, so that the individual tubes can not move against each other and thereby suffer damage. Subject to transport, duration and turnover can be wrapped in eg plastic jute fabric and is provided at the bundle ends and stop points with sheet metal bundled tubes. specialty tubes shall be protected against corrosion and are usually coated or in appropriately chosen cases or wood-corrugated structures packaged.