Nickel Alloy Round Tube, ASTM B161 Nickel Alloy Tubing, Nickel Seamless Tubes, Nickel Alloy Instrumentation Tubes Suppliers in Mumbai, India.
Nickel Cold Rolled Coiled Tubing Supplier, Nickel Heat Exchager Tube, Nickel Tubes Manufacturer in India, Nickel Polish Tubes, Exporter of ASTM B622 Nickel High Pressure Tube.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation has emerged as a prominent supplier, trader and manufacturer of Nickel Alloy Tubes in a wide array. We also offer these products in different grades such as Nickel 200 Tubes & Nickel 201 Tubes. Once the composition contains at least 10.5 % chromium in our Nickel EFW Tubes, an adherent and insoluble surface film is instantaneously formed that prevents the further diffusion of oxygen into the surface and prevents the oxidation of the iron in the matrix. These Nickel 201 Seamless Tubes (UNS N02201) is parallel to Nickel 200 Welded Tubes (UNS N02200) and is a low carbon variation of the latter. Our Nickel 201 Welded Tubes is a low carbon amendment of Nickel 200 Welded Tubes that has found applications in the electronic industries at temperatures till 649 Degree C. These commercially pure Nickel Round Tubes has characteristics that are useful in several fields, notably chemical processing and electronics. Resistant to all dry gases at room temperature and in dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride in Nickel Square Tubes may be used in temperatures up to 550 Degree C. Resistance to mineral acids in these Nickel Rectangular Tubes varies according to temperature and concentration and whether the solution is aerated or not. Corrosion resistance in Nickel Electropolish Tubes is better in de – aerated acid, where the higher the chromium level the greater the protection. These Nickel Instrumentation Tubes form a solid solution in all compositions.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Nickel Alloy Tubes Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Nickel Alloy Tubes Packaging
Nickel Seamless Tube may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. tubes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Nickel Seamless Tubes may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.