Titanium Alloy Pipe, Titanium Pipes, Titanium EFW Pipes, Titanium Seamless Pipes, Ti. Alloy Seamless Pipes, ASME SB338 Titanium Pipe Suppliers and Exporters in Mumbai, India.
Titanium ERW Pipes, Suppliers of ASTM B337 Titanium Seamless Pipes, Titanium Welded Pipe Exporter, Titanium Pipe Manufacturer in Mumbai, India.
A Titanium Pipe is a Ti alloy-based metal pipe. There are commercially pure titanium materials that are 99 percent pure titanium, and others that include other elements to form the alloy. The Pure Ti Seamless Pipe is more resistant to corrosion and stronger. It is used in applications that require chemical reactions. Because the material is expensive, it is only used in applications where other metals cannot be used. Hot rolling and welding are used to create a commercially pure CP Ti Welded Pipe. These are more durable than the other pipes. They are more durable and allow for easier welding.
Applications include aerospace and aeronautic engineering, chemical plants, medical equipment, and implants. Ti Metal Hollow Pipes are the most commonly used pipes. Other forms and shapes are also used. Round and square-shaped pipes are the most common. ASTM B861 Ti Metal Square Pipes are used in applications where bending should not compromise strength. These are typically used in structural applications. The most popular are the CP Ti Round Pipes, which are used in a variety of applications. The material’s exceptional corrosion resistance and lightweight nature enable it to be used in precision accessories. Because of the high cost, the majority of applications are in the military sector, but there are some applications, such as the Pure Ti Exhaust Pipes, that are not always found in the military.
Ganpat Industrial Corporation leading Manufacturer and Supplier of Titanium plates. Produce with high-quality raw materials and Costly alloys. We use cutting-edge machinery and advanced technology to manufacture the product with higher quality.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API Titanium Pipe Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Titanium Pipes Packaging
Titanium Seamless Pipe may be furnished bare or coated and with capped ends. pipes up to 3” OD will be supplied in bundles. In order to prevent rust during sea shipment, bundles of Titanium Seamless Pipe may be wrapped with polypropylene sheets, and secured with flat steel bands. Over 3” OD will be supplied loose.