Ganpat Industrial Corporation is a known manufacturer and trader of CS Butt Weld Pipe Fittings, which is available in different shapes, designs and sizes to our clients. We also offer these fittings in different grades and specifications such as ASTM A234 Carbon Steel Butt Weld Pipe Fittings, ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Butt Weld Fittings, and ASTM A106 Gr. B Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings. Although machinable, the high strengths of these Carbon Steel Elbow Butt Weld Pipe Fittings make machining difficult. As an example, machining of our Carbon Steel Tee Butt Weld Pipe Fittings is around 20 % slower than for stainless steel. These Carbon Steel Cross Butt Weld Pipe Fittings cannot be hardened by heat treatment, which further can however be work hardened. Solution treatment or annealing of our Carbon Steel Reducer Butt Weld Pipe Fittings can be carried out by rapid cooling after heating to around 1100 Degree C. These Carbon Steel Bend Pipe Fittings have good weldability, where all standard welding processes can be used. Our Carbon Steel Stub End Butt Weld Pipe Fittings are not quite as easily welded as the austenitic grades but low thermal expansion in duplex grades reduces distortion and residual stresses after welding. Ganpat Industrial Corporation is one of the well – known distributor and exporter of these Carbon Steel End Cap Butt Weld Pipe Fittings, which is the most widely used (ferrite / austenitic) steel grade.
Carbon Steel Pipe Elbow, Carbon Steel U Bend, Carbon Steel WPB Long Stub, Carbon Steel Short Radius Elbow Supplier, Supplier of Carbon Steel 45 degree Elbow, Carbon Steel 3D Bend, Carbon Steel WPB Cross Exporter in India.
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings Packaging
Carbon Steel Buttweld Fitting are individually wrapped by hand to ensure that the high quality of the material is maintained and no damage in the last stages of production. We recommend Plywood cases or pallet packaging to ensure safe packaging and prompt delivery of the ordered consignment. Carbon Steel Buttweld Fitting come with imprints relevant to the job information (eg, heat number, size, material and part number). This information is also printed along all delivered Industrial Buttweld Fittings.